How to Sign Up to Formal:
1. Join the Castle Fresher’s Facebook group for specific information on sign-up.
2. Look out for a post before Sunday informing you of how sign-up will take place for the week. This is currently done by e-commerce.
3. The link will be posted on Castle Fresher’s at 10am on Sunday morning for you to follow.
4. Log into your DU account on pay Durham, then click book event.
5. You’ll need to fill in your full name, email, confirmation email and your card details.
TO SIGN UP:
– Once the packages are released (at 10am on the Sunday before formal) you’ll be able to select one.
– After you’ve filled out your personal information you’ll be able to choose from 1 of 3 packages, please select the one relating to you. If you live in college select Catered, if you live out in private accommodation select Non-Catered.
– If you wish to bring a guest you must select add guest on the review page of your booking and re-do the process, selecting the guest package when you reach the packages page again.
– Ensure you select the correct dietary requirement as this cannot be changed once booked. If you purchase a ticket from someone else after sign-up make sure that the dietary requirement corresponds to yours.
– Fill out your billing information, click continue to payment and once you’ve received your booking confirmation e-mail it’s complete.
– All done! It’s first come first serve so make sure you’re quick!
Any doubts just email the Services Manager at email@example.com.